There’s no better way to start something than by introducing yourself, so hello! And welcome. My name is Bianca Jade and I am a recent horticulture graduate who’s starting the journey to becoming a landscape designer. I am currently dealing with in-person design clients but plan to expand my services to include designing for clients I meet online, as well. I’m 25 years old and reside in Ontario, Canada.
I started this blog to share the things I was able to learn over the course of my program, and interesting tips/tricks that I continue to learn as I dive deeper into all things plants, gardening, and designing. My hope is to inspire those who don’t have a base knowledge yet and to have meaningful discussions with those who know more than myself.
I will be posting regularly and will touch on a variety of topics such as:
- Design ideas for pots, garden beds, patios, indoor plants
- What the heck you should be doing in your garden and when to make sure your plants are happy and thriving!
- Issues within the industry and suggestions for improvements
- Sustainability within design and how you can achieve beautiful gardens that help rather than harm
- Pollinator gardens
- Recipes for your home harvests
So, if any of that sounds like your cup of tea (echinacea for me please!) then settle in and be sure to check-in a few times per week. Some posts will be long, and others a quick word. Please do reach out if you have a topic you’d like discussed! All links to social media can be found on the site and I would love to chat plants with you over direct message.
THANKS FOR READING 🙂